If you want to use Microsoft FrontPage to develop your Web site, you must first install FrontPage extensions. The FrontPage Manager function will automatically install the 2002 extensions for you.
1. Login to the Web site OS using your username and password
2. Click on the “Site Builders” icon
3. Click on the “FrontPage Manager” button
4. Ensure that the "Instally Tab" on the top of the window is highlighted, and click "Next"
5. Congratulations, you have just installed the Microsoft Frontpage Extensions