1. Login to the Web site OS using your username and password
2. Click on the "Email" icon
3. Click on the "Easymail Setup" Button
4. Click the "Create" Button to Create a New Email Address
- Username: A valid username must start with a letter or number and may contain ".", and "-" characters. Remember that some mailers may not support usernames longer than 16 characters. Email addresses are case insensitive.
- Password: The initial password for this new account.
- Forward To: If you want to forward your new mail account, enter the "forward to" email address(s) in the "Forward To" textbox. To forward your account to more than one email address, you must enter them in the "Forward To" textbox separated by commas with no spaces. When you forward the new account, you can choose to keep a copy of incoming mail in the forwarded account mailbox. To activate this option, click the "Keep a copy of forwarded email in this account's mailbox" check box.
5. Once you have entered the required information, click the "OK" button to proceed
6. Congratulations, you have just created a new email account